Local 11's Health and Welfare Funds are  committed to keeping you healthy and offering the greatest value in health services.

Most workers covered by a Local 11 contract benefit from one of the best health insurance plans in the country.  

Please contact your fund administration office if you have any questions regarding health benefits, problems with enrollment, the Family Medical Leave Act, dental coverage or more. If you do not know which office administers your health benefits, please contact (213) 481-8530.

(Formerly the Los Angeles and Orange County Funds)
130 S. Alvarado Street, 2nd floor
Los Angeles, CA 90057
(213) 484-8480
Toll Free: (855) 484-8480
Orange County Plan: 855-844-5262
Office and call hours: 8:30am–4:30pm

Dental Office - LA Fund
130 S. Alvarado Street, 1st floor
Los Angeles, CA 90057
(213) 484-9660

Santa Monica UNITE HERE Benefit Fund
1200 Wilshire Blvd. 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(866) 345-5189
(562) 463-5075
(562) 463-5894 FAX


In many Local 11 contracts, your union pension is another significant benefit that members have won that costs you nothing because it is paid entirely by your employer.

The Pension's primary purpose is to provide you with a steady source of income when you retire. In this plan, the employer is obligated to contribute an hourly amount toward each employee’s account. Vested retired union members then receive a monthly check, in addition to Social Security and any other retirement savings or investment. The monthly pension is based on the size of the contribution and the number of years worked by the employee.

Pension plans vary by employer and/or region. Contact your union representative for more details.

Former Santa Monica Fund participants
UNITE HERE National Retirement Fund

6 Blackstone Valley Place, Suite 302
Lincoln, RI 02865
(401) 334-4155
(401) 334-5133 FAX

Los Angeles Hotel–Restaurant Employer Union Retirement Fund
1200 Wilshire Blvd., 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017


In many Local 11 contracts, workers have negotiated a benefit designed to provide some legal services free of charge. Through an employer contribution, workers and their dependents can receive free assistance with immigration services, housing issues, divorce, adoption and other services. There are no deductibles or co-payments, and there are no limitations on covered services.

What services are provided?

  • Consumer Matters (advice with creditors, small claims actions)
  • Social Security Benefits
  • Personal Bankruptcy
  • Real Estate Matters
  • Landlord–Tenant Disputes (rent increases, rent control, eviction)
  • Wills
  • Criminal Misdemeanors
  • Family Law
  • Immigration (consultation, work permit renewal I-765, green card renewal or replacement, citizenship application, consular processing, affidavit of support I-864, visas, legalization, asylum, DACA, DAPA, etc.)
  • Power of Attorney
  • Notary Services
  • Miscellaneous Services (power of attorney, notary, translation of immigration documents, etc.)
  • Court Costs and Filling Fees

How do I consult an attorney?
Contact Ms. Veronica Aguilar at the offices of Hadsell, Stormer & Renick LLP by calling (626) 773 3214 to arrange an appointment. Be sure to identify yourself as a participant in the legal fund of UNITE HERE Local 11. 

Contact: Hadsell, Stormer & Renick LLP

250 E. 1st St., Suite 1201
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 785 6999
Office hours:
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.




3580 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90010
213 739-7000

Injured at work? Call Gordon Edelstein Krepack Grant
Felton Goldstein, LLP and they will help you with your
workers' comp and personal injury claimS.


The union representatives on Local 11's Contract Enforcement Team work to ensure that all union contracts and collective bargaining agreements are respected and adhered to by the companies with which Local 11 negotiates.
The Contract Enforcement Team encourages workers to stand up for their rights by filing grievances when they feel they have been disciplined or terminated without just cause. We represent all workers in the grievance, mediation and arbitration processes. We hold the companies accountable for their treatment of workers and empower workers to do the same through action and organization.
If you need to file a grievance, visit a Local 11 office. Click here to locate the Union office nearest you.