IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR
LOCAL 11 ARIZONA MEMBERS
For your safety and the safety of our community, all union offices are currently closed. We will start with virtual unemployment insurance assistance soon; details to come. You can call the Local 11 helpline at 480-795-5330 EXT 242 and leave a message with your first and last name, your phone number, and where you work. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
COMPREHENSIVE RESOURCE GUIDE FOR WORKERS IN ARIZONA DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS:
- 211 Website: https://211arizona.org/
- Unemployment Insurance: https://des.az.gov/services/employment/unemployment-individual
- SNAP, Cash & Medical Assistance: https://www.healthearizonaplus.gov.
- Food Bank Locations: www.azfoodbanks.org
- WIC: https://www.azdhs.gov/prevention/azwic/index.php
- Rent and Mortgage Relief: https://housing.az.gov/ or look up # to call here https://housing.az.gov/community-action-agencies-arizona-offer-emergency-eviction-and-utility-assistance
- Utility Assistance: https://des.az.gov/services/basic-needs/shelter-housing/utility-assistance