FREE HEALTHCARE from April through September, 100% paid for by the U.S. Government!
Thanks to the work UNITE HERE Local 11 did in Arizona and Georgia, President Biden was able to pass the American Rescue Plan. This win is a huge victory for workers across the country. If you (and your dependents) lost health coverage due to layoff, furlough or reduction in hours, you may be eligible for FREE HEALTH COVERAGE from April through September, 100% paid for by the U.S. Government!
The official enrollment form will be available in mid-April. We are waiting for the official enrollment form from the federal government. You will receive information by mail, email, phone call, and/or text. You can also check this webpage for more updates as we get them.
Right now we can only make sure we have your right address and phone number for when the enrollment process begins. Please fill the form below and check the chart to see if you will be eligible.
Need help understanding your options? Call LA Care at (888) 439-5124 to see if you qualify for Medi-Cal.
- If you don’t qualify for Medi-Cal: Enroll for Covered CA (subsidized coverage) visit https://www.coveredca.com/ or call (800) 300-1506.
- If you don’t qualify for Medi-Cal or Covered CA: If you don’t qualify for either program due to lack of residency or documents, or you cannot afford to pay for Covered CA, LA County also offers insurance coverage through My Health. LA: http://dhs.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/dhs/mhla
- Kaiser Members:
- Call Kaiser at (800) 270-4095 or go to kp.org/exploreoptions for help enrolling in a Kaiser plan through Medi-Cal, Medicare, or Covered CA.
- Kaiser members who live in LA County can also get help from LA Care by calling (888) 439-5124.
- If you need additional help paying for high medical costs at a Kaiser facility, please call Kaiser’s Medical Financial Assistance program at (800) 390-3507.
- If you need help with essentials like housing, childcare, or food, Thrive Local Connections can help connect you to resources in your community. Call (800) 443-6328 (TTY 711)
For Arizona, sign up for Medicaid at: